Sunday, October 9, 2011

Top 10 Tributes to Steve Jobs

Much has been written about Steve Jobs in the passed few days. Indeed, I've read 30-40 articles myself. Accordingly, I figured I would do a little something different this week. In addition to my "Top 10 Blog Posts" for the week, I have included a "Top 10 Tributes to Steve Jobs" list. Many great people have had many great things to say about the innovative giant that has just left us. Check out these articles below and be inspired by the legacy of Steve Jobs.


"Top 10 Tributes to Steve Jobs"
  1. John Boyle, "12 Most Community iCelebrates Steve Jobs"
  2. Kelley Robertson, "What Steve Jobs Taught the World"
  3. Joel Brown, "The Amazing Life That Steve Jobs Lived"
  4. Dino Dogan, "Steve Jobs is Dead. Long Live Steve Jobs"
  5. Tim Berry, "Steve Jobs On How to Live Before Dying"
  6. Jim Keenan, "Getting Real--the Reminder in Steve Jobs Passing"
  7. Paul Castain, "Thank You Steve Jobs"
  8. Scott Ginsberg, "When Steve Jobs Freed Us"
  9. Aaron Biebert, "Warrior Down: Steve Jobs Has Died"
  10. Seth Godin, "A Eulogy of Action"
If you've taken the time to read these twenty posts, you are without a doubt a better person. If you have another couple of minutes, check out my tribute to Steve Jobs here.
featured image courtesy of acaben licensed via Creative Commons

No comments:

Post a Comment