Monday, October 24, 2011

Top 10 Blog Posts for the Week of October 16, 2011

  1. Seth Godin, "Stupid and Lazy" Oftentimes, we justify falling short in our responsibilities by claiming that we were just too stupid to get the job done. The truth is that we just didn't work hard enough, but it's easier to blame a lack of intelligence (which is something we can't control) than it is a  lack of effort (which is something that we can control).
  2. Cara Celli, "Client Relationships Are Like..." Relationships with customers are like marriage. And, like marriage, many will end if they aren't nurtured with humility, honesty, and loyalty. This post offers tips on how to keep that relationship alive.
  3. Mike Lehr, "12 Most Crucial Business Lessons Learned from Battle and War" Business is a lot like war. This post gives us 12 battles/wars throughout history and brings out a lesson for business from each.
  4. Anthony Iannarino, "Who Have You Cast as Your Villain?" It's easier to blame the economy, our manager, our upbringing, and so on than to take responsbility for our lot in life. But it isn't as productive. The only way to make our lives better is to stop playing the victim.
  5. Dan Waldschmidt, "3 Extreme Behaviors that Produce Outrageous Business Growth" Extreme effort. Extreme differentiation. Extreme kindness. Mediocrity is no longer enough. You've got to go all out!
  6. Carol Quinn, "12 Most Intriguing Business, Success, and Life Strategies I've Learned from Dogs" Humorous and insightful lessons that we can learn from everyday antics of the canine species.
  7. Erica Nicole, "10 Positive Signs That You Are Cut Out to Be an Entrepreneur" How do you know that you've got what it takes to go into business for yourself? This post provides a good list of affirmations.
  8. Robert Terson, "Do You Give Greater Value than Your Cost?" Just getting by with as little effort as possible is a bad strategy for success. The well-lived life is that life of giving. Give more than you are expected and you will get more than you can imagine.
  9. Sean McPheat, "Internet Killed the Telesales Star?" Just like music videos destroyed the notoriety of radio hits, the Internet and social media revolution is replacing the telemarketer. Engagement is so much easier and less invasive through newer prospecting platforms and salespeople would do well to use them.
  10. Lori Richardson, "Salesperson as Publisher: the New Way to Grow Sales" Content marketing is becoming more and more prevalent for small businesses. Salespeople who want to stand out will be known for how much information they share with their prospects.

5 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Yeah I agree with you too, I have been searching several comments systems on the internet and when I cam to your blog, I stopped here. As I wanted to add a blog's page to my site if you want to view and give me a better suggestion to do for filmbelichtung so that I can attract more readers and audiences to my blog and then to my site. I'll be waiting for your suggestions on this issue.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    Today I came to read your post placed at number 7, that is How do you know that you've got what it takes to go into business for yourself? The listings you have provided here is very useful. I also when contacted gleitschirmfliegen for services of paragliding then they also served me in a very best manner.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    The best post out of above that inspired me really is number 10. Since content marketing is as making house on rock as compared with other methods that is making house on sand. Get your sweet moments of your life saved with the help of gleitschirmfliegen easily and with very low and cheap cost.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If I talk about number 8, then you are right to some degree. We should work hard and deliver every thing what you are expecting. To enhance the beauty I have tried many methods, you can also trust in using the services or faltenbehandlung without any fear and you must consult your practitioner before applying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello there,
    I have read your blog post of 12 Most Intriguing Success, Business, and Life Strategies I’ve Learned From Dogs, it is very awesome post. Once I had a bite from dog, that I was going to my home late at night, a dog sleeping in the street, I did no notice it as there was dard..., so when my foot came upon it, he suddenly barked and got a bite from my leg...! Enjoy the most beautiful place of the world by travelling with taxi zürich easily and with the most traffic safety measures. With most experienced persons you can trust in their command on road rules.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete